Tuesday 24 July 2012

Water And Flowers

Gosh it was hot yesterday wasn't it?

I liked it best when Dad came home in the evening and played some lovely games with me.  It was very nice cos the evening was cooler so I didn't mind scampering around, jumping up at Mum's washing.   Cool game!

Is this what you mean by
watering the flowers Mum?
Mum said that her garden needed watering.  Not knowing much about that, I thought I'd go with her.    Ooooh, what's that snake thing?   It wiggles along on the ground and spurts stuff out of it's mouth.  Mum said it was water and I loved watching the flowers drink.

Today's another hot one and it started out with Mum putting me on the bed with Dad so he and I could play for a short time before he had to go to work to buy me nice things.  Thanks Dad!

Mum and I fell asleep together and only got up at 8.30 a.m.

I'm now playing with Bonzo and I've found my woof!  Mum's also given me a smelly chew called a Bully stick which my friend Cesar Millan recommends. Think it once belonged to a bull's undercarriage if you know what I mean, but they are great for my teeth.

Won't be writing much today but here's a few photos to keep you going......

Woof!  Woof!   Grrrr!   Grrr!

Upside down Bonzo!
Bully sticks are Yum!



HP3

No comments:

Post a Comment