Tuesday 31 July 2012

Thanks For The Feedback!

For regular visitors to my blog, you might notice that something is  little different.

Things not clear?
Email me here
Well, Mum's made some changes for me following some really cool feedback, for which we are grateful.

It seems that some dear readers found the text a little difficult to read, so Mum's changed the font and the colour to make for easier reading.  

After all, we don't want you leaving us or getting fed up half way through reading our posts simply because the text colour was too pale or the font too curly!

We hope these changes suit you but if not, why not email me here?

This is a good time to say thank you to all of you who follow my everyday tails from puppyhood and beyond.

Stay with us, there's so much more to come......



HP3

No comments:

Post a Comment