Monday 23 July 2012

A Morning Of White Coats And Stethascopes


I'm a happy little soul, so every on tells me.   I slept really well last night and I think it was cos I had loads of playtime yesterday.

I love to wag my tail and this morning, I greeted Mum with a little woof which made her smile.

Yippee! I climbed them!
It was 6am and we both went outside for me to do my business.  I even managed to climb the steps all on my own!   The grass was all dewy and my tummy and paws got all wet.   I didn't mind but Mum fussed and fussed and insisted on drying me off.

It was lovely having my tummy tickled and I really don't mind being handled and my body felt at all.

After all that fun, Mum made me do some training.    Best bit was that I got to get a pice of chicken every time I did what she asked.  She uses this clicker thing but it really helps me to understand what she wants.   Within 5 minutes I was sitting on her command!   I just know I'm a clever boy!

Then I had a sleep and next thing I knew I was in this strange place called the Vets.   Lots of lovely smells and I really didn't mind Janet the Receptionist and Marguerita the Nurse picking me up for a cuddle.

Marguerita weighed me in at 1.75kgs.   I like Marguerita since she speaks Spanish to me which, if you know anything about my breed, is a language I sorta understand.

Mum showed Janet my vaccination card and my pedigree documents and they discussed a vaccination schedule.   Then Marguerita took me off into a room away from Mum to get me microchipped.

I really didn't like that at all but I got lots of fuss and kisses after.   Marguerite even offered me some treats but I didn't want them cos I was too busy enjoying all the attention from people in the waiting room.   Some thought I was a Llasa Apso puppy and others thought Border Collie and all had never before heard of my breed.  I didn't mind though cos I got lots of fuss and tickles.
Bluffy and the bicycle

Since I got home, I've been ever so sleepy.  Yawn!  I've been sleeping outside in the shade in all sorts of places as you can see here!

Can't wait for Dad to come home and play with me and Mr. Alien...

A selection of my favourite toys.
Piggy In The Middle is my Fav!






















Don't forget you can keep up-to-date with my vaccination schedule here and also see all my latest photos here



HP3

No comments:

Post a Comment