Monday 23 July 2012

A Bit Of Trauma Followed By Chicken in Sunny Norfolk

Travel, chicken and play were the order of the day yesterday (Saturday 21st July).  My new Mum and Dad came to collect me and bring me to my new home in Diss, Norfolk.

This is me with Mum before leaving for Norfolk

Got my suitcase packed Mum?


The journey was a little traumatic for me as you can imagine since it was the very first time I've been separated from my litter mates and doggie family.

My trip home to Norfolk from Nottingham was fairly uneventful.  Mum and Dad were dead proud cos I never did a widdle or a poop for the entire 3 hour duration of the journey home.   I was a little bit travel sick though but Mum sorted me out very quickly and I snuggled down and slept all the way home.

Once at my new home, it was dead good cos Mum enticed me into the house with bits of chicken.   In no time I was scampering about the kitchen, sniffing out my new pad.  I had my photo taken with Dad as I'm very photogenic as you'll soon discover!


Grrrrree off Dad. It's mine!


I explored my new indoor play area especially put there for me.  It has a lovely comfy crate with lots of fun squeaky toys for me to chew!  There's also my toilet area and at the opposite end is where they put my nosh and water.

I made my mark with a widdle and a poop before 2 very strange black and white creatures came to say hello.  Think these were Hugo and Lily who I hope will soon be my friends.

Then it was playtime!  Out in the garden exploring the grass, pebbles, bark and paved areas with tons of pull and squeaky toys.   There was this big yellow thing in the sky which made me all warm.  Mum says it's called the sun.    I like the Sun.



I like to colour coordinate!




Then lots of lovely chicken came my way for tea.  Yum Yum.

Had a bit of a strange night and howled lots and lots cos I didn't like being on my own.   Mum was very naughty cos she came down to see me and we snuggled up and fell asleep together.  It worked then!

PS - check out my Havapeek tab on my blog to see loads more photos of me



HP3

No comments:

Post a Comment