Sunday 29 July 2012

Me And The Garden Monster

Lazy Sunday.

We all had a right old snooze until 9 o'clock this morning.  Mum brought me upstairs to see Dad who was snoring and I just couldn't resist biting his feet!  Tee Hee!

The sun was shining and we all had breakfast on the patio.  I love alfresco dining.  I like to pick my biscuits out of my bowl and crunch on them outside in the warm air.

Then it was chicken playtime.  I had to do some "sits", "downs" and cos I'm really good at these, Dad started to teach me the recall and come when called.     Easy peesee!

He's looking at me Mum!

Tomorrow, Mum's going to start getting me used to being on a lead so that I can go out and about as soon as my quarantine period ends in mid August, but for now,  I'm happy just getting chicken for sitting and lying down.

The next exciting thing that happened was Hugo the Cat coming to see me in the garden.

That was lovely and I really like him and think he likes me.

Mum and Dad popped out to do some shopping whilst I had a snooze.

Then Mum said she needed to cut the grass before the weather closed in.  (It's thundering now, but I'm OK with that)

Mum went to the green shed by my poop patch and pulled out the Garden Monster.

It loves to eat grass and was really greedy today.
I'll tackle this
Garden Monster, Mum!

It makes a gruesome munching sound and spurts out green stuff at the back.

Makes my nose itch!!

Mum took loads of photos today.  You can see them here

For now, I'm off for another sleep.

Tara!


HP3

No comments:

Post a Comment