Thursday 26 July 2012

Click, Chicken, Click, Chicken, Click, Click, Click!

I've just got to tell you this...!

I just love doing these training game and I'm proud to tell you that I've mastered the sit and got the hang of the down.

I know that a click means chicken is coming; all I have to work out is what Mum wants of me!

I can sit, and sit stay as well as lying down when I hear the click.  I'm getting used to the words "Sit", "Sit Stay" and "Down" but do get a little confused sometimes.

I don't always get chicken on the click.  No, Mum rewards me sometimes with a toy.  In fact, during playtime, Mum asks for a "sit" or a 'down' before I get my squeaky.

Mum thinks I'm going to be brill at agility and is going to set up a mini course in the garden on Saturday.  Bring it on!

Back to gnawing on Dad's garden slippers.   Nice feet Dad!!


Butter wouldn't melt....



PS. Meant to tell you that I slept without crying and disturbing Mum last night!  Must be the separation training working


HP3

2 comments:

  1. Could he be any cuter! Glad to hear about the good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment Sue. We are glad you are following. Woof!

      Delete