Wednesday 25 July 2012

Cats and Washing

These other creatures that share the house with me are very odd.  Talk about having a strop!

I've done nothing to make them hiss and skulk, stare and avoid, sniff and fluff out.  I really don't get it.

Mind you, this morning was a little different.

The big one called Hugo actually walked right past me without flinching!  Ok I did get a stare as if to say 'keep back' but off he toddled without a further care to munch his grub.

The other one called Lily kinda said hello before disappearing off somewhere.   It's a start I suppose and they did bring me a mouse present  :)

Not much to report except to say Mum and I have been doing a bit more training.   I can master the sit and sit stay and am practicing the down.  I so want to please so I'll keep trying.

All that school stuff has made me sleepy.

I've slept on Dad's garden slippers but Mum couldn't get a nice photo.

I'm now in the washing......smells of Lenor.

Where's Bluffy?


HP3

No comments:

Post a Comment