Thursday 9 August 2012

Mum's A Winner!

Gotta tell you this.   Mum entered a competition. And she won!

Following a phone call the other day, a lovely set of doggie agility equipment turned up with the postman early yesterday morning.

It was quite apt that it arrived yesterday, being my 11th week birthday 'n all cos really, all this stuff is for me!

There's a 4 way tunnel, an adjustable height hurdle, a set of weaving poles and a jump hoop.

I love the tunnel.  In fact, it's my tent and I just love to take all my toys inside, and bound around on the crinkly material.  

Mum plays a great game with me.  She chucks my toys through the tunnel for me to fetch.   Cool.

I've jumped the hurdle a few times, which is easy peezy cos I'm quite a leapy little chap when I run.

Not tackled the hoop or weaving poles yet cos the tunnel is soooo irresistible!



Come on big bird!  Let's play

My hurdle and jump hoop




HP3

No comments:

Post a Comment