Tuesday 7 August 2012

Visitors Galore!

I've just been so busy the passed few days welcoming a host of visitors to our house.

On Saturday, Mum's brother Martin and his wife Angie and children Katie and Adam, stopped over at ours on their way home from their holiday in France.

It was brill cos it meant I had loads of play mates to keep me amused all night!

Mum and Dad put on a lovely spread and included my favourite, sausages, but I didn't get one cos Mum won't feed me tidbits.

Smile, you're on candid camera!


Yesterday brought more visitors who caught me playing in Mum's washing bag!  

Mum's friend Maggie popped round with her two grand children, Daniel and Soul who spent the afternoon making wind up and paper planes.

It was really cool cos I got to chase them.  The planes that is, not the children!



Then Becca came to cut and colour Dad's hair.  Dad really takes pride in his appearance and he prefers his hair blond rather than his natural dark brown.   It truly suits him cos he has a lovely brown face and it makes his gorgeous blue eyes sparkle like pools of water.

When Becca arrived, we were in the middle of a massive thunderstorm.  It rained cats and dogs and the sky played the drums real loud.  The light show was amazing too.  And guess what; I didn't flinch!   Cool eh?

Today, I'm planning to cut the grass with Mum when the weather improves a bit but for now, I'm getting 40 winks to recharge my little batteries so that I can play, play play!

Snoozing in the cushions


Oooh yes, the other thing of note I'll be doing today is some leash work.

I need to get used to this cos the end of my quarantine is in sight.  Next Thursday is the day that I'll be able to out and about for the very first time, so walking nicely on the leash is an absolute must!

Sadly, it means that I'll miss my very first lesson at puppy school next Monday night, but Mum and Dad will go along without me so that they can ensure that I won't miss out.  

Thing is though, Mum has been working hard at home on my obedience so I shouldn't be far behind my puppy school mates, should I?

Sun's just come out.  Yippeeeeee!!!!


HP3

No comments:

Post a Comment