Monday 21 May 2012

From Nose To Tail - A Groomers Bible


My human Mum-to-be received a lovely package over the weekend.

It was the much awaited book from the Havanese Fanciers of Canada written by those expert people Noel Hynds and Suzanne Mckay.

So why the book? Well, as an adult, my coat will reach lengths of between 5 and 7 inches and I just know that maintaining my crowning glory is more than a little daunting for most humans.

If you've never met a Havanese doggie before, you'll not truly understand why.  But if you can linger for a moment or too, take a peek at my blog to learn the secrets other owners don't want you to know about why they are passionate about the Havanese!

Thankfully, this book will help my Mum to make sure my coat remains the very best it can be.

Just flicking through the book shows that quite a bit of time must be set aside daily to keep me looking my best.

I can suffer quite badly from mats (naturally shed hair that has got tangled in my coat and not removed) which can get very painful for me.  I don't help though cos I really love to rub my back on the carpet!

Anyway, my Mum's got loads of reading to get through so I'll update you on her progress a little later.

Cold today and I'm tired now. Dreaming of muttluks........





HP3

No comments:

Post a Comment